question

dylanwhitemhs avatar image
dylanwhitemhs asked

Huge Playfab multiplayer hourly estimation error?

I am currently testing a small Unity game on the multiplayer servers, I played it for 3 hours with 5 players on 1 server. When i took the server down to update it and put up a new one I was given an hourly estimate of $19,646.00/hour!!! I looked up and down the pricing and I can't see how I even came close in that amount of time with a 2D unity game.

I'm wondering if this is some sort of bug and am curious as to what causes it, any help is appreciated.

pricingmultiplayer
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dylanwhitemhs avatar image dylanwhitemhs commented ·

EDIT: Since I can't find the edit button anywhere and the image didn't upload, here's the image of what I assume is a pricing error.

0 Likes 0 ·
error.png (24.3 KiB)
Austin Brunkhorst avatar image Austin Brunkhorst commented ·

Hi @dylanwhitemhs, this certainly looks to be a bug. The hourly rate should be $0.1965 for Dasv4 (2 cores) in East US, not $19,646. Can you please provide me with your title ID and I'll look into how this happened?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.