question

Pola Kamal Zaki avatar image
Pola Kamal Zaki asked

Why playfab leaderboard act up sometime and doesn't gran items to all valid players according to prize table

So let's say for example you got two leaderboards:

Leaderboard X and Leaderboard Y, if Leaderboard X have less than 2k players and you reset the leaderboard with prize table that grant items according to ranking of 1-10 , 11-50 and 51-200 all the players that valid for that granting get the items without any problem.

But if Leaderboard Y had over 2k players and you reset the leaderboard with prize table of same behaviors of granting items according to ranking of 1-10 , 11-50 and 51-200 some players in between in this ranking doesn't get their items for some reason.

So what is the actually problem here ? I got reported atleast 1 out of 10 in ranking 1-10, 2 out of 11-50 ranking and 5 to 10 out of 51-200 ranking got this problem.

Player DataLeaderboards and StatisticsPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

The prize table worked well in my tests, it's important to note that the more people you have on the leaderboard, the longer it takes to reset the leaderboard and trigger the prize table. Is the item you awarded a limited edition? Is the player's inventory full?

Also, can you provide your Title Id, leaderboard name, the ID of the player who didn't get the item, the item to be awarded and when did this issue happen?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pola Kamal Zaki avatar image Pola Kamal Zaki commented ·

I thought the same and it could be delay, but it actually wasn't a delay.

Maybe because they was playing the game during that time of reset resulting in some limit on the granting items?

0 Likes 0 ·
Pola Kamal Zaki avatar image Pola Kamal Zaki commented ·

Title id : 332C
Leaderboard name : Pve_Event

Reset : May 2, 2022 11:08 AM

BowofMystery , RabbitsWrathStaff , Eggsmasherhammer

The leaderboard had over 2000 player some recieve the items with no problem and other not (Around 50 of it)

0 Likes 0 ·
Made Wang avatar image Made Wang Pola Kamal Zaki commented ·

Do you have permission to submit tickets? If so, you can submit a ticket to report this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Pola Kamal Zaki avatar image Pola Kamal Zaki Made Wang commented ·

I will forward the problem and they should be able to submit ticket with that problem.
Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.