question

Conor Tapley avatar image
Conor Tapley asked

​I cannot re-add an account using an email address after I deleted the master player from a different title.,​I cannot re-add an account using an email address after I deleted the master player from a different title

I have seen this issue on other forums which say that it could take a few days to fully delete the account however it has been about 2 weeks and I still cannot create an account with the desired email address.

• The title id the account was deleted from is: 1064B.
  • The email is in use by the player id: C0A54EAAC14C5607 which as previously stated has been removed for about 2 weeks.
  • The title id I wish to add a player with the email to is: C2189.

I have seen this issue on other forums which say that it could take a few days to fully delete the account however it has been about 2 weeks and I still cannot create an account with the desired email address. I cannot re-add an account using an email address after I deleted the master player from a different title. I have seen this issue on other forums which say that it could take a few days to fully delete the account however it has been about 2 weeks and I still cannot create an account with the desired email address. The title id the account was deleted from is: 1064B, the email is in use by the player id: C0A54EAAC14C5607 which as previosly stated has been removed for about 2 weeks, and the title id I wish to add a player with the email to is: C2189.

Account Management
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Conor Tapley avatar image Conor Tapley commented ·

Apologies for the question being duplicated, It was an accident

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

Would you please try to use the email address and password of the deleted account to login in the origin title to see what is the error message?

0 Likes 0 ·
Conor Tapley avatar image Conor Tapley Gosen Gao commented ·

There was an issue with your request: /Client/LoginWithEmailAddress: Invalid email address or password

0 Likes 0 ·
Conor Tapley avatar image Conor Tapley Gosen Gao commented ·

And on the new title it gives the same error message as well as this one: /Client/RegisterPlayFabUser: Email address not available Email: Email address already exists.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Do you have access to the support ticket? If you have, please follow this document to open a support ticket: SUPPORT TICKET SUBMISSION. If you don't have access to the support ticket, please let us know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.