question

Robyn To avatar image
Robyn To asked

CreateServerBackfill Ticket for Manually Created Server

How do I request Match info for a server that was created with RequestMultiplayerServer?

I want to backfill a manually created server but GetMatch returns a 404. I only get results for matches that were created with matchmaking.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

There is no match info because there are no matches done, as you start the server manually instead of using the matchmaking system. Since the CreateServerBackfillTicket should be called via server and the Members are the current players in the server, the server should know this info. If you have followed Giving PlayFab information about your game server to implement your server, you can also get this info via GSDK.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Robyn To avatar image
Robyn To answered

I am trying to get data for the Members field of CreateServerBackfillTicket

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.