question

Robyn To avatar image
Robyn To asked

GetMatch 404 called from Server w/ Title EntityKey

I am trying to call GetMatch on the Server to get access to MemberAttributes to use in CreateServerBackfillTicket.

Because I am trying to use CreateServerBackfillTicket, I am using the Title entity.

GetMatch works when called from the client--what am I missing?

Request:

LogPlayFab: Request: {
	"EscapeObject": false,
	"MatchId": "af1c6e36-454f-4b9f-c400-168e893e18ff",
	"QueueName": "BLETempleMatchmakingQueue",
	"ReturnMemberAttributes": true
}

Response:

LogPlayFab: Response : {"code":404,"status":"NotFound","error":"MatchmakingMatchNotFound","errorCode":2017,"errorMessage":"The match could not be found."}

The match ID is correct:

apismultiplayerMatchmaking
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Is this match ID returned from backfill ticket match?

Would you use RESTful testing tools like Postman to test this match ID with different entity token to see if this issue can be reproduced?

0 Likes 0 ·
Robyn To avatar image Robyn To Seth Du ♦ commented ·

This match ID is returned from the Unreal GetMatchId call running on the server. The match id is returned when called from the client with a player entity token

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Robyn To commented ·

Would you provide detailed reproduce steps?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have tried to reproduce but this issue doesn't occur in my test titles. Since this thread has been idled for a while, I will temporarily mark it as closed. Please feel free to send a new thread if you have reproduction steps. Thanks for your understanding.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.