question

Jose Jonatas avatar image
Jose Jonatas asked

Bug: when updating user stats sometimes it updates adding the value passed and other times it updates to the value passed

Example:

1. Scenario 01:
  • Current win value is 5.
  • I run UpdatePlayerStatistics passing the value as 1.
  • After execution the win value goes to 6.
  1. Scenario 02:
  • Current win value is 5.
  • I run UpdatePlayerStatistics passing the value as 1.
  • After execution the win value goes to 1.

How to control it? Now it increments the value passed and now it updates to the value passed.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

There are 4 Aggregation methods for a leaderboard, and you can check them via click "New Leaderboard" in Game Manager. May I ask does these scenarios are reproduced via the same leaderboard? Scenario 01 is using the "SUM" method and scenario 02 is using the "Last" or "Minimum" method.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sabunny210 avatar image
sabunny210 answered

It will be resubmitted as your refresher courses through. The first entry is a password and a email address if you don't catch the first time you will have up to 25 members logging on the same page each time you miss the page

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.