question

theo avatar image
theo asked

Where can I find an Android/Unity compatible version of Multiplayer SDK ?

Hi,

I'm trying to add matchmaking and lobbies into our Unity game and we need it to work on Android.
The closest I've found to what I'm looking for is https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabMultiplayerUnity.

It supports Unity but not Android.

Do you know whether an android implementation exists or my only option is to make my own based on the REST API ?

unity3dsdksmultiplayerandroidMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Currently, Lobby does not support Android. You can refer to Azure PlayFab Lobby SDKs - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to learn about all supported platforms. If PlayFabMultiplayerUnity cannot meet your needs, you can use the corresponding REATful API to implement it.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Caner Kara avatar image Caner Kara commented ·

Is Lobby and Matchmaking available on Unity-Android with REST API?

Real-time notification is the only advantage which SDK has over the REST API?

0 Likes 0 ·
Syed Umair avatar image
Syed Umair answered

Any plans to add support in Multiplayer SDK for Unity3D Android/iOS devices in near future?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.