question

Ievgen avatar image
Ievgen asked

Problem with displaying text in the developer console

Problem: Problem with displaying text in the developer console.

Browser: Chrome 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (64-bit), Firefox 99.0.1 (64 bit), Edge 100.0.1185.44 (Official build) (64-bit).

screenshot-1.png (22.3 KiB)
screenshot-2.png (14.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

We have reported this issue to our development team. But there is not an ETA. Currently, we recommend you to upgrade to win11 to avoid this issue.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ievgen avatar image Ievgen commented ·

Thank you! I'll wait. Changing the OS to solve a font or css problem on one of the sites is not acceptable for me, although I think it will not be a solution for anyone :) .

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Would you please try to change the browser’s font to see if this issue can be fixed?

1 comment
10 |1200

Ievgen avatar image Ievgen commented ·

I tried changing the font via "Chrome DevTools", changed from "Bahnschrift Semibold", Arial, san-serif to "Open Sans Regular", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif.

Looks like you have problems with css or fonts.

This will be fixed?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ievgen avatar image
Ievgen answered

I tried changing the font via "Chrome DevTools", changed from "Open Sans Regular", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif to "Bahnschrift Semibold", Arial, san-serif and text become visible.

Looks like you have problems with css or fonts.

screenshot-4.png (48.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Ievgen avatar image
Ievgen answered

Correction: changed from "Bahnschrift Semibold", Arial, san-serif to "Open Sans Regular", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif.

10 |1200

sabunny210 avatar image
sabunny210 answered

Try the development servers if you prefer the original way it will require your api or a sha entry for the

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.