question

Ayumu Miyao avatar image
Ayumu Miyao asked

Use of voice chat and transcription using PlayFab Party 2.0.0 in UE4.27.2

Hi,

I am considering using Real-time text chat translation using PlayFab Party and finally using Cognitive Services. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/networking/party-unreal-engine-oss-cognitive-services-interface)

I built PlayFab OSS in UE4, created a project, added the following build settings to Build.cs, and built the project, but a compile error occurred.

> PublicDependencyModuleNames.Add ("OnlineSubsystemPlayFab");

The error log is as follows. What should I do?

----------------

33>Invalidating makefile for PlayFabDemoEditor (PlayFabDemo.Build.cs modified)
33>Parsing headers for PlayFabDemoEditor
33> Running UnrealHeaderTool "E:\project\PlayFabDemo\PlayFabDemo.uproject" "E:\project\PlayFabDemo\Intermediate\Build\Win64\PlayFabDemoEditor\Development\PlayFabDemoEditor.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -abslog="D:\UE4.27.2\Engine\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Log_UHT.txt"
33>LogInit: Display: Loading text-based GConfig....
33>Reflection code generated for PlayFabDemoEditor in 3.7334992 seconds
33>Building PlayFabDemoEditor and ShaderCompileWorker...
33>Using Visual Studio 2019 14.29.30142 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.29.30133) and Windows 10.0.18362.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
33>Building 17 actions with 32 processes...
33> [1/17] Module.OnlineSubsystemPlayFab.cpp 33>D:/UE4.27.2/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineSubsystemPlayFab/Source/PlatformSpecific/ApplyHTTPRequestHeaders.GDK.cpp(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:'HAL/Platform.h':No such file or directory
33> [2/17] Module.OnlineSubsystemPlayFab.gen.cpp 33>D:/UE4.27.2/Engine/Plugins/Online/OnlineSubsystemPlayFab/Intermediate/Build/Win64/UE4Editor/Inc/OnlineSubsystemPlayFab/OnlineSubsystemPlayFab.init.gen.cpp(7): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:'UObject/GeneratedCppIncludes.h':No such file or directory

----------------

The environment is as follows

Windows10 (21H2)
Visual Studio Professional 2019 (16.11.12)
Microsoft June 2021 GDKX (10.0.19041.6965) 210600
Windows 10 SDK 1903 (10.0.18362.1)
Unreal Engine 4.27.2 (console development version)

Thanks in advance.

unreal
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Have you copied OnlineSubsystemPlayFab folder from PlayFabMultiplayerUnrealand its contents from to your UE4 directory under Engine\Plugins\Online, and also update the library from Obtaining PlayFab Party libraries - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs?

Please refer to PlayFab Online Subsystem (OSS) Quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to make additional configuration according to this document.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ayumu Miyao avatar image Ayumu Miyao Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Thanks for your comment. I got the OnlineSubsystemPlayFab and placed it in Engine\Plugins\Online in UE4. Features such as matchmaking are working and I'm getting build errors with the introduction of cognitive services.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Ayumu Miyao commented ·

Thanks for the information, I will dig into it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.