question

Giorgos Savvides avatar image
Giorgos Savvides asked

Deleted title player accounts, but master player account is not visible now

Hi,

I am facing an issue with the players database. I have searched all the forums and disussions without finding a solution.
What happens is that I have deleted some of the title player accounts from my studio, but the master player accounts have not been deleted. Therefore the master player accounts accosiated with these deleted player accounts are not shown at all in my players list database.

That makes it impossible to reuse an email address that is associated with such a master player account. The email account is held by this master player account and cannot be viewed anywhere in the players list.

Any help is appreciated.

Player Data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Giorgos Savvides avatar image Giorgos Savvides commented ·

As you can see from the screenshot the database shows 12 players total but only displays a single player with ID: "1A068...."

0 Likes 0 ·
capture.png (45.2 KiB)

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Delete title player will delete the player's data in this title, so you will not be able to see the player in this title (there will be some delay in updating the total player). The master player account is cross-title, players can use the linked login method to log in to all titles in the studio, which is very convenient when you have multiple games. This means that players can log in to the title again with the original login method, but the data has been removed.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Giorgos Savvides avatar image Giorgos Savvides commented ·

Hi @Gosen Gao, Thank you for your answer, I am aware about the master player and title player accounts. My question is not what these players accounts are. I am facing this specific issue, when I delete the title player account, the master player account appears nowhere in my database.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Giorgos Savvides commented ·

Deleting title player account so that the master player account cannot be seen in this title is by design, since all associated data has been deleted in this title. If you want to reuse an Email Address by deleting accounts, please delete the master player accounts directly, which will delete all linked login methods.

For the accounts you have already deleted the title player account, you can check their master player accounts in another title under the same studio. Or you can use the original login method to re-login this title to make it visible in this title.

0 Likes 0 ·
ichigomashimaro77 avatar image ichigomashimaro77 Gosen Gao commented ·

I don't have any other titles, but i can't find the master accounts anywhere... Yet, i can't make any accounts using these emails, so the accounts are just like, in limbo. I can't reuse them, and i cant delete them. Where do i access the master player accounts?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.