question

justas.antanauskas@gmail.com avatar image
justas.antanauskas@gmail.com asked

Is GooglePlay login with 3,0 authentication tokens supported?

Hello,
I would like to inquire if PlayFab supporting it or not, or ETA would be helpful. I'm stuck here not able to use GooglePlay platform for login with PlayFab.
Maybe you have some suggestions on a workaround or standard practices for using social networks and PlayFab services in unison?
I saw some topics with suggestion to use older version with 2.0 login tokens, but that sample on GitHub is deprecated.

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Our tools dev lead is actively working on an update to allow our Google authentication to take the updated Google Play Games token. We're tracking on this issue in this thread, where we'll be updating as soon as this is available: https://community.playfab.com/questions/574/207827387-Login-with-Google-token-issue.html. If you need to ship within the next 1-2 weeks and are blocked on this, please open a ticket with us using the option on this page.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.