question

Kim Strasser avatar image
Kim Strasser asked

Is it possible to display all player accounts that don't have a certain key/value pair in Player Data (Title)?

I want to display all players in my title's account that don't have the internal data key/value pair Account/true. For example, if the key/value pair doesn't exist in internal data or if it is Account/false then I need to examine the player accounts.

Is it possible to display all player accounts that don't have the key/value pair Account/true in internal data?

In addition, I only want to display the accounts where the player's last login is older than 7 days.

Title Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

PlayFab does not support player segmentation based on Internal Data. As an alternative, you can use API AddPlayerTag to add a tag to players to mark players that need to be checked, and create a Segment based on that tag. You can also filter the players by last login time in that Segment. Then you can get those players with API GetPlayersInSegment.

2.png (11.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.