question

txomin avatar image
txomin asked

Unhealthy build and ProppingFailed when Server per machine exceeds 4

Hi !

I tried to deploy a build with 8 servers per machine and it showed up with a ProppingFailed state, then as unhealthy. I tested with 1 GS/machine and it deployed correctly. After several tests it appears that I can only choose up to 4 GS/machine until it wrecks.

Another strange point is that this build used to work perfectly fine on 8 / machine until I added some new assets (it is an unity project), the build size zip went from ~800Mo to 1.3Go (unzipped its 1.48Go to 3.2Go). Do I need to take the build size into account when choosing the server/machine parameter ?

Thank you

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Austin Brunkhorst avatar image Austin Brunkhorst commented ·

Hi @txomin are you able to provide your Title ID and a build ID that is failing?

2 Likes 2 ·
txomin avatar image txomin Austin Brunkhorst commented ·

My title ID : C2AA1

The build that is failing (5 gs/machine) : 70133b10-ce2d-4bf1-b75f-921dbceb7de8

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Austin Brunkhorst avatar image
Austin Brunkhorst answered

Thank you for these details, and sorry you're running into these issues. It does look like the VM is running out of disk space. Can you try redeploying this build with the "Use read-only assets" option checked in the Assets section of the new build page?

To avoid having to fill out all the build details again, you can use the "Use as template" menu item on the build summary page.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

txomin avatar image txomin commented ·

Ok it works ! Thank you very much

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.