question

sweed17 avatar image
sweed17 asked

How do I get the PlayFab Multiplayer Unity Plugin?

Im following the matchmaking guide for unity seen here and the first step is to "Download the PlayFab Multiplayer Unity Plugin". However, when I click the link it says "401 - Uh-oh, you do not have access.". I think I found it on github but the unity package is just 1kb.

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

[Edited]Sorry for the confusion. The link you used is incorrect. You can get the unity package in PlayFab / PlayFabMultiplayerUnity.

You may need a Git client with Large File Storage (LFS) support. As the README of this repo says, “Please use Git client with Large File Storage (LFS) support to work with this repo”.

Or you can download the playfab-multiplayer.1.1.0.0-main.0-03.18.2022.unitypackage directly.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dawid Majdanik avatar image Dawid Majdanik commented ·

Package from repo that you posted doesn't work. I checked it twice on different Unity versions and on different PCs, each time getting same error:

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Dawid Majdanik commented ·

Would you please try to download the playfab-multiplayer.1.1.0.0-main.0-03.18.2022.unitypackage directly to see if it works?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dawid Majdanik avatar image Dawid Majdanik Gosen Gao commented ·

Tried it today and link works.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.