question

Matthew Miskiewicz avatar image
Matthew Miskiewicz asked

Deleting Leaderboards

Is there still no way to delete leaderboards?

Also, I just had an error in a server function create 5 new Statistics out of the blue. Apparently, attempting to set a Statistic that doesn't exist, creates that Statistic. That doesn't seem like good behavior.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lance Hoke avatar image Lance Hoke commented ·

I've been able to delete in the past, but it stopped working a couple of weeks ago. I just tried again and it's still not working.

I've been able to delete in the past, but it stopped working a couple of weeks ago. I just tried again and it's still not working. As noted above, any deleted leaderboards reappear after refreshing the page.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Leaderboard can be deleted. Please navigate to [Game Manager] -> [Leaderboard] and select the leaderboard that you want to delete then click the delete button on the top left corner.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Matthew Miskiewicz avatar image Matthew Miskiewicz commented ·

I have tried this, and the leaderboards immediately return after refreshing the page.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ Matthew Miskiewicz commented ·

The deleting operation would take some time. Please wait for a while and then refresh the page to see if the leaderboard still exists. If you can still see the leaderboard, please retry to delete it again.

Please let us know if it still doesn't work for you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.