question

Dillon Khoo avatar image
Dillon Khoo asked

Which plans allows my title to have unlimited players?,Which plan allows my title to have unlimited players?

Just to confirm~ As I saw that the development title only allows up to 100k players. Does this mean that if I sub for a paid plan, the limit will jump from 100k to Unlimited upon changing from development title to live title?

Just to confirm and make sure~ Because I saw that development titles only allow up to 100k players. Does it mean that with the right plan, if I switch from development to live title my limit of players switch from 100k to unlimited?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

To be clear, there are 2 states of a title -- developement mode and launched. 100k limit is only applied to titles in development mode. Meanwhile if you want to launch a title, a paid subscription is required to choose in the launch process. It also means that any launched title won't have 100k limit.

Please also note that you can upgrade your account to a paid subscription, as long as you don't have launched titles, there won't be any costs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.