question

halpar avatar image
halpar asked

Locally Debug PlayFabServerAPI.ExecuteCloudScript for azure functions

I have a server code thats supposed to call PlayFabServerAPI.ExecuteCloudScriptfunction which invokes a azure function. If i am using PlayFabCloudScriptAPI.ExecuteFunction I can locally debug this with azure functions using the demos online. But for PlayFabServerAPI.ExecuteCloudScript it doesnt call the local server. How can I fix this? I need azure functions for server authority and PlayFabCloudScriptAPI.ExecuteFunction requires an entity ID, but i wanna call it with my servers secret key.

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

ExecuteCloudScript is designed for calling legacy Cloud Script. For Azure Function Cloud Script, you should call ExecuteFunction. And you can call GetEntityToken on the server to get the Token Id.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

halpar avatar image halpar commented ·

This worked thank you. I have 1 more question actually, is it possible to know the playfabIds of the players connected to my server? So from the server I can make calls about those playfabIds.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.