question

Kim Strasser avatar image
Kim Strasser asked

I don't receive push notifications on iOS and Android

I don't receive push notifications on my iOS and Android device after downloading my application from Google Play Store(internal testing) and Apple App Store(Testflight). But push notifications are displayed on my iOS and Android device when I am in Debug mode in Visual Studio. I have used the Send push notification button to send the push notifications.

I get this error message on iOS when I use the Send push notification button in the title player account overview: Failed to deliver to mobile device. Check that the device is registered for push notifications. Error: iOS Push Notification Failed: Client has been unregistered for push notifications.

I get this error message on Android when I use the Send push notification button in the title player account overview: Failed to deliver to mobile device. Check that the device is registered for push notifications. Error: Android Push Notification Failed: Client has been unregistered for push notifications.

How can I receive push notifications after downloading my application from Google Play Store(internal testing) and Apple App Store(Testflight)?

Push Notifications
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Are you following Push notifications for Android and Push notifications for iOS to implement your APP? Please check this two section Android troubleshooting tips and iOS troubleshooting tips to make sure you have set up the Notification properly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.