question

Martijn van Dijk avatar image
Martijn van Dijk asked

PlayFab Multiplayer server stuck on 'Pending heartbeat' state.

After a while the build state goes to 'unhealthy'.

First I thought there was a problem with the new build i uploaded. So I started deploying older builds that were working just fine before using exactly the same build settings as before. But to my suprise these builds are also failing now.

Any suggestions on how this can be fixed. (It seems to me like its a bug, therefore the post in the Bugs space)

unity3dmultiplayer
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

george@thenuum.com avatar image george@thenuum.com commented ·

Did you find the problem? Where you able to use local multiplayer agent? We are having a similar issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered

Can you try using your game servers with LocalMultiplayerAgent? PlayFab/MpsAgent: Azure PlayFab Multiplayer Servers LocalMultiplayerAgent project and helper libraries (github.com)

Pending heartbeat means something wrong with GSDK integration, so testing with LocalMultiplayerAgent will point this out.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.