question

qlepolotec@persistant.ca avatar image
qlepolotec@persistant.ca asked

Remove player stats

Hi,

I'm trying to delete a stat on my user but I can't find a way to do this. Can I delete a stat line based on a key ? Thanks for your help !

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Deletion of statistics isn't supported right now, though if what you're looking for is resetting stats (so that the leaderboard is reset every day, week, or month), we are in beta with that feature right now and will be making it generally available soon. If you need access to it now, please let us know at devrel@playfab.com.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Juan Manuel Martinez avatar image Juan Manuel Martinez commented ·

Hi Brendan,

Is stat removal already supported? We are trying to clean our project a little bit more and having unused stats in player and characters is very annoying.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Juan Manuel Martinez commented ·

No, as stated above, deletion of statistics is not supported yet. We'll be updating with a post about this when we have added stat deletion.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.