question

Gramofon avatar image
Gramofon asked

cloud script execution order

Hi, i have a question about cloudscript functions execution order. if i run the same function many times from other custom server, they will be executed at the same time or one after another? I would like to set/update title data but i want to prevent from using not updated version of it

CloudScriptTitle Datadata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Title Data is a public and shared resource. It is not designed for frequent updates and should be static most of the time. May I ask what the estimated time for the update?

If you need data for multiple concurrent writes, it is better to have an external database that supports queued tasks.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gramofon avatar image Gramofon commented ·

ok. thanks for your reply. can you recommend some external database that supports queued tasks that works well with playfab?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Gramofon commented ·

We suggest using Cosmos DB because it is a part of Azure Cloud Service and can work with Azure Function.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.