question

Lucilo Del Castillo avatar image
Lucilo Del Castillo asked

Getting device id with javascript for custom Id purpose

Hello ! sorry for bothering with so many questions...

But in order to make a proper auth procces on my web app, i understand i should pass the device id as customId for a LoginWithCustomID call. And i am not able to get that info using React.
It this moment i am just using a string like "New User" as Custom ID, and login the user when it opens the page, when that user go to Register, i supose to Add a username and password to that account, but that method doesn't allow another user to create another account in the same device. So if i could pass the device id + some string, i could manage more accounts, and also keep silents login saving that customs ids on storage for example.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

In order to get the device ID using React, we recommend that you contact React for professional support. As an alternative, you can try to use GUID as a custom id, as used in this sample.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.