question

Jérémy avatar image
Jérémy asked

Internal error on MultiplayerServer/ListMultiplayerServers and other related requests

Hi !

Something went wrong with my project.
My calls to the MultiplayerServer API return MultiplayerServerInternalServerError.
It's to the point where the multiplayer/server/builds page in the Game Manager can't show anything:

It will be kinda hard to figure out what happened with that error code alone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

apisgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered

Are you on Discord? If so, ping us so you can privately send us TitleID so we can take a look. Sorry you're having issues. https://aka.ms/msftgamedevdiscord

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jérémy avatar image Jérémy commented ·

It looks like everything is working fine today. Do you still want me to reach out on discord ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios Jérémy commented ·

that's good to know! We were doing some backend changes so that might have triggered it (sorry!), don't hesitate to reach out if you have issues again. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered

Does the issue still persist?

1 comment
10 |1200

Jérémy avatar image Jérémy commented ·

yes, nothing changed

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.