question

jeremy avatar image
jeremy asked

Internal error on MultiplayerServer/ListMultiplayerServers and other related requests

Hi !

Something went wrong with my project.
My calls to the MultiplayerServer API return MultiplayerServerInternalServerError.
It's to the point where the multiplayer/server/builds page in the Game Manager can't show anything:

It will be kinda hard to figure out what happened with that error code alone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

apisgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dimitris Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris Gkanatsios answered

Are you on Discord? If so, ping us so you can privately send us TitleID so we can take a look. Sorry you're having issues. https://aka.ms/msftgamedevdiscord

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jeremy avatar image jeremy commented ·

It looks like everything is working fine today. Do you still want me to reach out on discord ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dimitris Gkanatsios avatar image Dimitris Gkanatsios jeremy commented ·

that's good to know! We were doing some backend changes so that might have triggered it (sorry!), don't hesitate to reach out if you have issues again. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Dimitris Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris Gkanatsios answered

Does the issue still persist?

1 comment
10 |1200

jeremy avatar image jeremy commented ·

yes, nothing changed

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.