question

joanortiga avatar image
joanortiga asked

I've hidden my company live project and now i can't get it back.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

joanortiga avatar image joanortiga commented ·

We have live and dev enviroment, so i hid live project so i don't access to it accidentally. Now i can't get it back, and studio admin still sees like i'm able to see the project.

The 3 dots don't appear in my studio settings place so i can not unhide it there.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Are the permissions you have title permissions or studio permissions? The studio administrator can check whether you have the studio permission in the upper right corner of the studio with 3 dots->Users->Admin.

If you only have the title permission, then when you hide the title, you cannot show the title again, because showing the hidden title is a studio-based operation.

You can ask the studio administrator to add studio admin permissions for you or remove your permissions on this title and grant them again.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.