I have been building a multiplayer game in Unity using Mirror. Previously we were targeting PC and our server builds were working great over UDP. Recently we decided to move to WebGL and we made the changes accordingly to the server build and deployed them. Now we are facing a strange issue where the server is not responding to any connection requests by the client.
After a few tries, even the RequestMultiplayerServer function starts returning no host found even when a server is on standby. I even tried to hardcode the server IP and frontend ports on the client but the server simply refuses to respond. I checked the VM Agent logs and they don't show any errors. We are currently just testing locally on the Unity editor. I am not sure how to debug this issue.