question

Fab' avatar image
Fab' asked

The best way to storage to create a gost car

Hello everyone, let me explain my problem.

I am currently creating a car game. Or I would like to be able to store a KeyStorage file for each race that allows me to save the position / rotation and speed of the player at all ticks. This data will be accessible for all people who want to see the player's courses and be able to fight against another player's ghosts.

I specify that if there are 5 races. There will be 5 Files to save per player. (If they raced)

But I don't know where to store this information. Because Player Data Titles are limited in size. Is there another place where I could save this kind of data?

Do you have any recommendations?
datagame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The size of each key in Player Data(title) is 300,000 bytes, you can find this info in [Game Manager]->[Title settings]->[Limits]. You can try to create 5 keys to store the data of 5 ghost cars. If that not meets your needs, you can try Entity files. There is no specified limit on the size of a single entity file.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.