question

casper7609@naver.com avatar image
casper7609@naver.com asked

Cannot find catalog's upload/download JSON feature

Hi, I cannot find catalog's upload/download JSON feature.

It seems like https://api.playfab.com/docs/catalogs says the feature is somewhere but I can't find it.

Can you direct me to look where?

Also, if I enable few billing features(eg. player inventory limits, catalog item counts), do I get charged immediately? I need those features for testing purpose for now and want to release my app about a month later. Yes it's small amount of money and yes I can somehow test with limited features but just wondering.

Since I'm an indie developer I kinda need to work with my limited budget.(is there any plan for indie/small sized company?)

Thank you in advance.

catalog.png (25.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

To upload or download a catalog as JSON, click on the options tab (triangle) on the catalog, on your main Economy->Catalogs tab.

For the question on features, if you mean the upgrades, then yes, the billing is active from when you choose the upgrade level. To be clear, our free usage limits are specifically what we put together to help indies get their ideas to market with minimal cost and risk. But for titles with needs that go beyond what we can provide in that tier, we do need to account for the costs somehow.

capture.png (23.4 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

casper7609@naver.com avatar image casper7609@naver.com commented ·

Oh great, Thanks. It saved a lot of time.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.