question

andreeafainis avatar image
andreeafainis asked

Export CSV format

The first time I exported a file from Game Manager-> Data-> Data explorer (advanced)-> File-> Export CSV (as in the image below) a pop-up appeared with 3 options/formats of the table and I selected the second one (that apparently stacks everything in one column.

And now it automatically exports data in that format without asking me again about the format (I need to change the format but I cannot find preferences anywhere).

data
ewkti.png (21.4 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Do you mean you want to customize the export format? This is not supported by the built-in Data Explorer. You can import the query data into Power BI and customize the export format.

Also, you mentioned that your csv export stacks everything in one column, but by default the data after csv export is as below.

csv.png (24.0 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yanis avatar image yanis commented ·

Hello Thanks for this but how can i export players real player data in table such as :

[PlayerID1] [Username1][Email1][Score1] [PlayerID2] [Username2][Email2][Score2] [PlayerID3] [Username3][Email3][Score3]

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.