question

Saphal Aryal avatar image
Saphal Aryal asked

Silently Login Facebook account

My facebook login system works perfectly but how can I silently login Facebook account?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

As you can see in Client/LoginWithFacebook API, PlayFab need the AccessToken returned from Facebook for the login. So, the actual question here is how to silently get AccessToken from Facebook. I'm not an expert on this, I'd suggest you seek help from Facebook.

If Facebook does not support silent login, you can refer to Made's answer and use device ID or custom ID to implement silent login.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

You can use device ID or custom ID to achieve silent login, refer to anonymous login mechanism. For an existing account you can link a device ID or custom ID to it, refer to Account linking quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

You can also refer to First Impressions Count: Best Practices for Friction-Free Player Authentication (playfab.com) for more details.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.