question

anudeep avatar image
anudeep asked

Login Authentication UI works perfectly on Unity Editor, but doesn't work on an android device.

So I have implemented all of the features that are displayed on the Sign In screen which are displayed below. Logging in with playfab credentials, Signing Up, Google authentication and Facebook authentication and Guest Login using the device id. Apple authentication is yet to be executed.

However on my android device, only the google authentication button works i.e the google icon. When It's clicked it logs into my google play games id and Sign up i.e creating a new account.

THE PROBLEM (persists only on an android device):

None of my other buttons work (Log in, Play as a guest, Facebook), well they don't even interact like buttons anymore. Atleast if they were clickable/ interactable, I would have thought it's happening because of the code or cross checked my functions.

Where should I be looking to fix this? What possibly is going wrong here ?

This is my Sign In screen grab from the editor.

While the below picture is the log in screengrab from an android device.

unity3dAuthenticationandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

This seems not to be an issue related to PlayFab, please contact Unity for professional support.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.