question

alfonspastor7e4 avatar image
alfonspastor7e4 asked

Selecting a virtual machine returns a blank page

I am trying to upload my first build for a server. But when I try to select a virtual machine, I am redirected to a blank page as soon as I click on the one I want (I have tried different ones)

These errors appear on the browser console (will try to post the second image as an answer):

playfab.png (33.8 KiB)
error1.png (101.9 KiB)
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alfonspastor7e4 avatar image alfonspastor7e4 commented ·

This is the second error (it's just slightly different)

0 Likes 0 ·
error2.png (61.8 KiB)
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Does this issue occur in InPrivate/Incognito Tab? Otherwise, would you try to reproduce this issue in another browser? Currently I cannot reproduce this issue in my testing titles.

0 Likes 0 ·
alfonspastor7e4 avatar image alfonspastor7e4 Seth Du ♦ commented ·

It does. I tried Incognito and different browsers. Same problem.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Austin Brunkhorst avatar image
Austin Brunkhorst answered

Hi @alfonspastor7e4 sorry to see you're running into this issue. Our team was able to reproduce the errors seen in your screenshots using an old version of Opera. We will have a fix available very soon. Are you able to share the specific browser and version you're using so we can do additional testing?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.