question

Ramon Esteve Cuevas avatar image
Ramon Esteve Cuevas asked

Google Play Pending Purchase

Hello,

I have seen some threads on this forum about the new Google Play Pending Purchase functionality and that it can cause purchases to be accepted while the payment has not been received. Also there is some sort of beta version for this and my question is, if this can be enabled for me (or if there is a permanent fix). We recieve a lot of purchases lately where we don't see the "real payment" in the Google Play console.

Kind regards,

Ramon Esteve Cuevas
Rekall Games

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

May I know your title ID? Please make sure you have configured the Google service account properly in title Add-ons page, and we will reach the team to help you enable the verification service.

13 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ramon Esteve Cuevas avatar image Ramon Esteve Cuevas commented ·

Yes of course, our title ID is: 6EDC

0 Likes 0 ·
Ramon Esteve Cuevas avatar image Ramon Esteve Cuevas Ramon Esteve Cuevas commented ·

I saw we didn't had the service account configured. We just did it now and we should have the correct access.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ramon Esteve Cuevas avatar image Ramon Esteve Cuevas commented ·

Hi SethDu,

Do you know when we will be contacted to enable the verification service so we can fix this issue in our production environment?

Kind regards,

Ramon Esteve Cuevas

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Ramon Esteve Cuevas commented ·

Sorry for the late response. May I ask are you in a paid subscription plan and would you please submit a support ticket to us?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ramon Esteve Cuevas avatar image Ramon Esteve Cuevas Seth Du ♦ commented ·

No problem! No we have the "pay as you go" plan and I cannot create a support ticket since there it says I need to upgrade our plan first

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ Ramon Esteve Cuevas commented ·
@Ramon Esteve Cuevas

As I understand it, 6EDC is your production environment, do you have any other test title that also integrated with Google Play Pending Purchase so that we can use it to smoke test first?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ramon Esteve Cuevas avatar image Ramon Esteve Cuevas JayZuo ♦ commented ·

No we dont have a test title right now. We can set this up if this is required for your team?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.