question

Kim Strasser avatar image
Kim Strasser asked

Is it necessary that the price in RM matches the price in USD in the app store?

I have a virtual currency bundle in my title's shop and I have created the in-app product in the Apple and Google app store. But I'm not sure if the price in RM needs to be exactly the same as the price in USD in the app store.

Is it necessary that the price is exactly 0.99 USD in the Apple and Google app store if a player wants to purchase my virtual currency bundle? Is it possible that the virtual currency bundle is not added to the player's account when the price in RM doesn't match the price in USD in the app store?

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

There is no need to set the RM to match the real money the player spends. However, a consistent price can more accurately reflect the player's consumption level. AS the RM is used to measure how much money players spend. After buying an item with In-Game-Purchase system, the RM will be added to player's Value-to-Date(VTD).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.