question

Bikram Singh avatar image
Bikram Singh asked

Not able to open multiplayer servers

Hi,

Today when I logged onto the console, I am not able to open the servers tab. I can see the matchmaking and players but whenever I open servers, I am getting this error. Everything was working correctly just 7-8 hours back. I even tried opening it on other devices and other networks but couldn't open it there as well. Not sure what to do?

error.png (29.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

This problem is usually caused by the network. Have you turned on some security programs or made some firewall settings? Can you provide the TitleID so that we can troubleshoot?

Also, can you try open the servers tab with a different title under the same network?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bikram Singh avatar image
Bikram Singh answered

Thanks it was some network issue which got fixed after a while.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.