question

besjanxhika avatar image
besjanxhika asked

Help resetting group policy or deleting the group.

Hi,

While exploring group policy in a test group, without realizing the consequences this policy was applied:

[
  {
    "Action": "*",
    "Effect": "Deny",
    "Resource": "pfrn:group--*!*",
    "Principal": {
      "ChildOf": {
        "EntityType": "title",
        "EntityId": "4AA34"
      }
    }
  }
]

And as you might have guessed, it denies all action on the group and so there's no way to reset the policy, delete the group or restore it somehow.

I tried also SetProfilePolicy but no change because of course of the culprit policy above "

The claim was not allowed to perform the requested action based on the entity's access policy."

Would there be a way from PlayFab team to help in this case, maybe resetting the group policy or even delete the test group?

Thank you for your time.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

I will contact with the team.

1 Like 1 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Hi @besjanxhika, according to the feedback from the team. This issue has been solved. I will mark this thread as closed. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for your understanding.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

I'd believe the Id of the test group you've mentioned is "ACBAB5F1AADA3057". Please correct me if I'm wrong.

We've reported this issue to our engineering team. If there is any update, we'll post here.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.