I use the Unreal Engine and the GSDK plugin to work with Server 2.0.
When I start the server, I send custom data inside the Session Cookie, such as the server name, Imap, and others.
I am from Russia and therefore, out of habit, I entered the name of the server in Russian. But the server didn't start.
Then I started to study this issue and realized that the problem is related to the Russian letters inside the Session Cookie.
Moreover, the dedicated server remains running, but on PlayFab it never sends the status "Active", but always "SteandBy". For this reason, PlayFab thinks that the session is active and new servers cannot be requested (I get an error "No Hosts available in regions 'EastUs', please retry.").
You can also reproduce this using local debugging.
I ask for help in fixing this problem.
My ID: BDA22