question

jeroenv avatar image
jeroenv asked

Wrting and reading Group statistics,

Hello,

I am currently working on a Clans feature in a game and When i look into a group page in PlayFab i see a Statistics tab just like in a users page. But i can't find any way or information on how to write/read int these.

I have tried using the PlayFabServerAPI.UpdatePlayerStatisticsAsync to update the statistics but as suggested by the name it only works for users hence when i provide the request with my groups EntityKey Id it returns a User not found.

Could anyone please point me to the right method/API wrapper where i can handle these group statistics?

apis
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

May I know your title ID?

0 Likes 0 ·
jeroenv avatar image jeroenv Gosen Gao commented ·

Hi Gosen Gao my title id: 9FC07 it's a pretty big game and our dev team really wants to use Groups for our clans feature.

0 Likes 0 ·
jeroenv avatar image jeroenv commented ·

Hi Gosen Gao my title id: 9FC07 it's a pretty big game and our dev team really wants to use Groups for our clans feature.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

This feature is currently in private preview, support is provided by the corresponding product team, you may need to contact the product team directly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.