question

cosmin avatar image
cosmin asked

Migrate cloudscript azure functions between projects

Hi,

We have recently started to switch from the legacy cloudscript to azure hosted cloudscript, but it seems we cannot migrate the functions in an automated way from our development environment to the staging one.

Anyone has any idea how to do that?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

I don't quiet understand "migrate the functions in an automated way from our development environment to the staging one". If you mean you have implemented Azure Functions and registered them in the development title and now want to move to the new title, then you can implement a tool to call API RegisterHttpFunction(RegisterQueuedFunction) to register the functions automatically. If I misunderstood, could you please be more specific about your needs?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cosmin avatar image
cosmin answered

Well ... but in new created titles there is no more CloudScript, just the AzureFunctions, can I call RegisterHttpFunction from an Azure function or from a third party tool?

1 comment
10 |1200

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

Yes, you can call RegisterHttpFunction from an Azure function or from a third party tool.

0 Likes 0 ·
cosmin avatar image
cosmin answered

Thank you! That should do it.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.