question

JJNCreator avatar image
JJNCreator asked

Unable to upload catalog JSON file [SOLVED]

I'm on the new Game Manager, and I downloaded my catalog's JSON file.  When I looked at it, I noticed one of my items was missing its Real Currency Prices.  So I put them back in, and then tried to upload it.  However, it comes back saying this:

An error occured while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate. 

When I uploaded a different version of my catalog, it worked.  Seeing that these versions of the catalog are almost identical, I'm not sure why this is happening.  A bug, maybe?

Any help would be much appreciated. 

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you email the catalog file you're attempting to upload to us at devrel@playfab.com?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JJNCreator avatar image
JJNCreator answered

I figured it out.  It turns out the quotation marks where the currency codes are weren't the same as on my MacBook's keyboard.  It works now. 

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.