question

sammy89 avatar image
sammy89 asked

can't find playstream

there is no option for playstream on the left hand bar. I can't access it to writecustom event or do anything for that matter. All of the tutorials show an option on the left but for some strange reason my account doesn't have it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

If you mean Playstream Monitor, then you can find it at [Game Manager]->[Title Overview]->[Playstream Monitor]. If you want to write custom events, you need to call events API, here is the tutorial - Generating PlayStream events, you can have a look. The custom events can interact with the Rules and Webhook, you can find the tutorial in the attached document.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sammy89 avatar image sammy89 commented ·

how do i view the history of playstream events. I understand tey are saved for 30 days but is there 1 place i can view them all instead of looking at each individual players data?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao sammy89 commented ·

Please navigate to [Game Manager]->[Data], then you can use Data Explorer(basic) and Data Explorer(advanced) to view all the events.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.