question

Michael Pacchiardi avatar image
Michael Pacchiardi asked

Group template

Hi ! I'm working on a guild system using PlayFab. The creategroup() function description speak of a group template. But I can't find anything about this. The tutorial page is not very useful (nothing explained and the code is for Unity, so in C#, we are on UE. You need a big work on documentation by the way...).

Is there a way to setup premade group type with specific base roles and all ?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Currently, PlayFab does not support premade group type with specific roles. You need to modify the roles' type or name after creating the group. If you want this feature, please feel free to post a feature request for it.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Michael Pacchiardi avatar image Michael Pacchiardi commented ·

So, we want to create a guild we need 1 call to create the group, 2 other to remove the default roles, 4 others to add our 4 base roles... This is fully unusable and crazy. Well, I will make my own system, thanks for the answer.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Michael Pacchiardi commented ·

You can implement an Azure Function to create the group, remove the default roles and add 4 base roles. This Azure Function can be used as a template, call this Azure Function whenever you want to create a group.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.