question

Kim Strasser avatar image
Kim Strasser asked

How can I search for a word in CloudScript Legacy?

I have tried it in Safari but it's not working. I have entered the name of a CloudScript function and Safari finds one result but Safari always jumps to the end of my CloudScript revision, it is not jumping to the line of my CloudScript function's name.

Can I use the search in my browser to find a certain word in CloudScript Legacy? I could use another browser if Safari doesn't work.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you mean you want to use a browser feature to “search” or “find” the specific words on the [Revisions(Legacy)] page of CloudScript(Legacy)? If my understanding is correct, we usually use the “Edge” browser on the PC-side to open our [Game Manager] web pages, and we can press the [Ctrl]+[F] to search a specific word in most pages, including on the [Revisions(Legacy)] page. On the mobile application of “Edge”, you can click the […]->[Find on page] to get the “search” box.

Since the “Find” feature is a common feature of browsers, if there are some issues on the specific browser, we would suggest you to contact to the technical support of the corresponding browsers for professional help.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.