question

Hai Huynh avatar image
Hai Huynh asked

Where should the match history be saved?

Currently I am building a game where 2 players play against each other, and I want to save all the match results of the matches against each other. but I don't know where I have to save it so that when needed, players can review their match history. ,

Currently I am building a game where 2 players play against each other, and I want to save all the match results of the matches against each other. but I don't know where I have to save it so that when needed, players can review their match history.

data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

PlayFab has three ways to store data which are Entity Files, Entity Objects and Player Data. In the common scenario, we use Player Data for the most time. For data with big size and don’t change frequently, we suggest you to use Entity Files. For data you want to control the access policy, you can use Entity Objects. Based on this information, you can decide where to store the match history.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.