question

Ákos Meiszter avatar image
Ákos Meiszter asked

Building with Vulkan using Unreal Engine for the Quest 2 crash the app after joining dedicated server

Hi all,
I am facing an issue for a VR project where upon joining the server map a few seconds later it crashes the application (the server build stays active) with the following log. The interesting part is that it only appear to crash when we are joined to the server map, if I build in a standalone format there is no crash. I am also having trouble understanding what can cause this crash, since I do not fully understand the log and in standalone everything seems to be fine. Thank you for your help in advance. I am using Unreal 4.27.1

unreal
errorvulkan.png (184.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

According to the error messages, the error returned from VulkanTexture.cpp and it doesn’t seem to be related to PlayFab. I believe you need to find technical support from Unreal Engine community. Thanks for your understanding.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.