question

jocspujolar avatar image
jocspujolar asked

Trying to estimate costs but pricing is very confusing

I need to estimate the monthly cost of my game.

It's a game similar to Clash Royale, but I only use PlayFab for backend, so no need to take into account things like game servers or chat services.

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Do you mean that you only need to estimate the cost of PlayFab's core services? You can refer Pricing Meters - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to understand which are core services and which require additional charges.

If your Title is in development mode, then you need to refer to Development Mode - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to understand your usage limits. In development mode, PlayFab's core services are free.

If your Title is in live mode, then you can refer to Pricing (playfab.com) to understand the usage and excess metering rates included in your current account plan, and refer to Pricing Meters - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to understand how it is calculated.

Additionally, you can view the estimated monthly cost in Game Manager->[Your Studio]->Billing Summary.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.