question

Greg Nagel avatar image
Greg Nagel asked

Empty User Statistic Key

We accidentally added a statistic with an empty key. Now we get this response from GetUserStatistics (both client and server):

{ "code": 500, "status": "InternalServerError", "error": "InternalServerError", "errorCode": 1110, "errorMessage": "An unexpected error occured while processing the request.", "errorHash": "7d86b3bd8b889f0591952fe983190936", "errorDetails": { "RequestID": [ "fc57f82cd906478fb35e2d701bb6b41c" ] }, "CallBackTimeMS": 176 }

We also cannot use ResetStatistics or ResetUsers on this user (same sort of error).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, looks like you hit a narrow window of opportunity in the switchover to the resettable statistics system. We're checking for titles that could have gotten a null-name stat across the service, to make sure others aren't in this state. Meanwhile, I've updated the offending stat in your game to have the name "Corrected" (let me know if there's something else you'd like it named, and I can take care of it). You shouldn't see this anymore.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.