question

Mehmet Fatih Barut avatar image
Mehmet Fatih Barut asked

How can I search as customer by android devide ID

Hi all,

I want to communicate my customers via their android device id.

I want them to say android device id to find and reach their accounts (if exists).

Therefore I need a search box where I can enter android device ID. I couldn't see it in dashboard, where can I find it if there is.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

There is a player query box in the Game Manager, which is designed for game developers to query player accounts using player profile, including using Android Device Ids. You navigate to your title’s [Game Manager]->[Players] page to see a query box at the top of the [Players] tab. Then you can enter the player's Android Device ID in the query box and click the [Search] button to search for the corresponding player accounts. You can also check this documentation - Using the Players Page - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs for more information about this feature.

Besides, please note, this search query box is designed for developers to use in the Game Manager. Players can't access it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.