question

Yusuf Demir avatar image
Yusuf Demir asked

Secure GameCenter login with UnitySDK

I want authenticate iOS users with GameCenter. I should use secure options for security as described here. I Implemented Apple Add-On to my playfab title with 'Require secure authentication only for this app' option. And now, I don't know how to found PublicKeyUrl, Salt, Signature and Timestamp parameters in Unity to send PlayFab for authenticate user securely. Is there any instruction to get these parameters for the user logged in as GameCenter in unity?

AuthenticationPartner Add-ons
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

To log into PlayFab via external platforms, you need to authenticate with corresponding services first. I am not familiar with iOS development, but if it is Unity Engine, you can use UnityEngine.SocialPlatforms to integrate with Game Center. However, PlayFab won't provide this kind of document and you need to find support from Apple Developer Community or Unity forum. PublicKeyUrl, Salt and Signature should be contained in the callback of Game Center login, and to be clear, any properties required by LoginWithGameCenter API are used to authenticate with Apple official server.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.