question

Doan Van Quyet avatar image
Doan Van Quyet asked

,is JsonWrapper.SerializeObject exist in java sdk-combo ? how to get it

Hello, i am using java-SDK-combo maven dependency to build my app.

While write method to "Serialize certain part of the model(LoginWithCustomIDRequest) into string", i don't see any JsonWrapper.
i saw in the documentation that the combo-SDK have 'JSON serialization'.

is JsonWrapper.SerializeObject exist in Java SDK-combo? how to get it?

for more information: Documentation->Game Manager->Tutorial->Encrepted Logins->C# code (end of the page)

thank for your help!

sdksAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

JsonWrapper is a class of C# and Unity SDK, it is not in the Java SDK. The README of Java SDK has mentioned that the PlayFab API(Java SDK) relies on the Google gson library which is a Java serialization/deserialization library to convert Java Objects into JSON and back. You can try to use Gson to serialize LoginWithCustomIDRequest into string.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Doan Van Quyet avatar image Doan Van Quyet commented ·

thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Doan Van Quyet avatar image
Doan Van Quyet answered

thank you!

10 |1200

Jamirais Bin Ismail avatar image
Jamirais Bin Ismail answered

jamirais18

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.